Quiz :1) What differs compiler from interpreter ?
2) Give the steps involved in the normal development cycles
Exercises :1) Create a c++ program that displays your name.
2) Find the bug in the following program :
int main ();
std::cout << "I love C++";
1) Interpreters turn program instruction directly into actions by reading through the source code. Compilers create an executable program by translating the source code that can be run later.
Solution of the Quiz :
2) Editing source code, compiling, linking, running and when required repeat it.
Solution of the Exercises :1) A c++ program that displays name :
int main ()
std::cout << "Mohammed Homam";
2) The main function is terminated by the semicolon.
Please do comment if you don't understand any part or want to know more or just want to say thanks. I love programming and love to teach my friends. Your suggestions and appreciation will make this blog much better.
Want to learn more? View List Of All Chapters